Argentina's largest airline and the country's flag carrier, Aerolíneas Argentinas is headquartered in Buenos Aires and serves 57 destinations throughout South America, the Caribbean, Australia, Europe, Africa, Canada, Asia, and the US. Established in 1950, the airline maintains a fleet of 53 planes.
Business class passengers, Club Economy passengers, and platinum frequent flyer members enjoy access to Aerolíneas' exclusive VIP Condor Lounges, featuring an environment that allows one to relax, rest, or work before the flight.
There is a room for resting with comfortable chairs, a workroom with Wi-Fi, satellite TV, monitors with flight information, a snack bar, a place to stow luggage, an area called "kids club," and restrooms for handicapped passengers.
Members earn points based on travel zones and class of service for domestic Aerolíneas Argentinas flights; for international flights, members earn a set number of points based on the service class and destination country. Members can also earn points at hotel partners such as Hilton, NH Hotels, and others, as well as car rental partners in Argentina and co-branded Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards by Banco Galicia; and several tour operators.
Benefits include check-in at exclusive Club Condor counters regardless of class flown, complimentary VIP lounge access, 20kg additional baggage allowance, and the ability to upgrade, as well as free room upgrade at select hotels and other rewards.
The Aerolíneas Plus program is a partner of the Delta, KLM, and Air France frequent flyer programs..
Club Condor Class (Business Class)
- Spacious seats with adjustable head and footrests, adjustable to recline 150 degrees for sleeping
- Seat-back video screens with entertainment spotlighting movies, TV programs, and music
- Specially designed menus are served on china and glass, and a fine wine list showcasing a selection of Argentinean wines
- Satellite phone service
- Personal hygiene kits
- Seat-back screens or cabin screens featuring movies, TV programs, and audio channels
- Hot and/or cold meals and snacks, along with a selection of hot and cold beverages