Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year, with Delta and the Delta Connection carriers offering service to 368 destinations in 66 countries on six continents. Delta operates a mainline fleet of more than 700 aircraft and is a founding member of the SkyTeam global alliance.
Delta Air Lines was recently named domestic "Airline of the Year" by the readers ofTravel Weekly magazine, and the "Top Tech-Friendly U.S. Airline" by PCWorldmagazine for its innovation in technology. With an industry-leading global network, Delta and the Delta Connection carriers offer service to nearly 350 destinations in 65 countries on six continents.
- Complimentary visit to Delta Sky Club® before your flight
- Multiple seating options and amenities such as personal in-flight entertainment, quilted duvets, and full-sized pillows
- BusinessElite® flat bed seats lie completely flat and offer privacy, direct aisle access, more personal bag storage, and power for laptops and other electronic devices
- International five-course dining menu featuring entrées from renowned chef Michell Bernstein and wine pairings from Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson
- Sky Priority® special baggage service
- A pillow, a blanket, and a comfortable cradle seat, plus outlets available at most seats to recharge personal electronics
- Gogo® In-flight Internet access with multiple pricing options
- Entrées from renowned chef Michelle Bernstein on select flights over 1,500 miles. Premium meals and snacks are available on all shorter flights
- Extensive library of movies, live satellite TV, HBO on Demand, video games, and kid friendly options, plus an electrical outlet and USB port at most seats
- Accelerated security, faster check-in, and priority boarding, plus expedited baggage service
- In-flight Wi-Fi access
- Power outlets located at your seat to recharge personal electronics
- Movies, TV shows, games, and songs from an extensive library
- A wide variety of fresh and flavorful menu items with premium products like Boar's Head® meats, healthy snacks, and favorites like Peanut M&M's and Pringles potato chips. Delta offers complimentary meal service on most international flights of six hours or more, and on select flights to Alaska and Hawaii. Special meals are also available on flights where complimentary meal service is offered.