Virgin Atlantic offers services from 11 North American cities and on to a range of long haul destinations. Since it launched in 1984, Virgin Atlantic has pioneered many air travel innovations and continues to raise the bar for the entire airline industry. Even with Virgin Atlantic’s continued growth, the service still remains customer driven with an emphasis on value for money, quality, fun, and innovation.
Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses
Virgin Atlantic flyers find amazing food, fantastic facilities, and a chill-out atmosphere in Clubhouses at London (Heathrow and Gatwick), New York JFK, Newark, Washington Dulles, San Francisco, Boston, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Johannesburg.
Reserved for Upper Class passengers and Flying Club Gold members, they're the perfect place to relax or get some work done. Unwind with your favorite cocktail at the bar, and connect to complimentary Wi-Fi Internet. And at Heathrow, Gatwick, and JFK, rejuvenate with indulgent Clubhouse spa treatments!
Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
Earn miles every time you fly - as well as with Virgin Atlantic's global network of car rental, hotel and airline partners, and even when you shop online. Flying Club members spend miles on flights with Virgin Atlantic and upgrade flights to Premium Economy or luxurious Upper Class. You can also spend miles on a great range of benefits, including hotels, car rental, restaurants, spas, fine wines, and fantastic experiences, as well as on flights with Virgin Atlantic's global network of airline partners.
- Chauffeur transfer services
- Private Security Channel at London Heathrow
- Mix and mingle at the onboard bar
- Flat-bed seats operated at the touch of a button
- Power point, roomy table, and laptop storage space
- Direct aisle access
- 10.4-inch' TV, with choice of movies, TV shows and games for all ages
- Snooze Zone (on select overnight flights)
- New "Graze" menu, cheese trolley, afternoon tea, Full English Breakfast or Express Breakfast
* Booking classes J / C / D / I / Z
- Preflight glass of bubbly and a complimentary newspaper
- Dedicated check-in and bag drop, and priority boarding
- Complimentary drinks throughout the flight
- Amenity kit
- Leather seats
- Laptop power point
- Movies, shows, music, and games
- 3-course meal, high tea, after-dinner liqueur, select wine list
* Booking classes W / S / K
- Welcome cocktail (with or without vodka)
- 3-course meal, deli-style meal service
- Complimentary beers, wines, spirits, soft drinks, coffee, and tea
- Kids activity pack, dedicated entertainment channels, and kids menu
- Over 300 hours of entertainment on a personal seatback TV
* Booking classes Y / B / R / L / U / M / E / Q / X / N / O